Trigger Point Therapy
Point Therapy is a unique advanced
therapy to diagnose and treat myofascial trigger points, referred pain
patterns, muscles spasms, stiffness,myofascial pain syndromes, and chronic pain. Trigger
Point Therapy can complement traditional or conventional physiotherapy to treat patients
with pain, restriction of motion, and structural symptoms.
The aim is to reduce muscular
tension, deactivate trigger points, sports injuries, low back pain and many common medical
conditions. Trigger Point Therapist at
Complementary Therapy integrates a variety of Specialized Body
Work, techniques for the proper diagnosis and treatment of myofascial
pain due to myofascial trigger points or sore point. Our comprehensive approach has become the mainstay of
diagnosis for the treatment of common pain such
Our unique integration of
complementary alternative therapies has facilitated pain relief and better quality of life of our clients
on a regular basis.
- Differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive patient history
- Pain mapping
- Range of motion evaluation
- Postural analysis
- Identification of perpetuating factors
- Correction of perpetuating factors
- Integrated Manual techniques to treat myofascial pain and
- Personalized patient rehabilitation program
- Patient education
Trigger Point Therapy Major
- Eliminate or decrease pain.
- Increase range of motion, flexibility and strength.
- Improve sleep, a common problem associated with myofascial
- Increase endurance at work and play.
- Decrease or eliminate medication, under doctors
- General improvement in quality of life and fitness level, increased energy
and reduced stress.
- Increase body awareness.
Effects of Trigger Point Therapy on children with cerebral palsy
Painful myofascial trigger points and pain sites in men with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain
Chiropractic management of myofascial trigger points and
myofascial pain syndrome: a systematic review of the literature
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger points: diagnosis and management
Healing Pain with Trigger Point Therapy
The role of myofascial trigger points in
musculoskeletal pain syndromes of the head and
Interrater reliability of palpation of myofascial trigger points in three shoulder muscles
Trigger Point Therapy — What Is It?