Trigger Point Pain
Trigger Point Pain is a chronic form of muscle pain. Myofascial pain
syndrome centers around sensitive points in your muscles called trigger points. Trigger Point Pain can spread throughout the affected muscle.
Trigger Point Painafflicts
large numbers of our population, reducing your quality of life, disrupting your daily
activities. Most chronic pain arises from the overloading of muscular systems
People with myofascial pain syndrome have muscle pain that are chronic or worsens. Trigger Point Pain has been linked to many types of common pain such as:
What Are Symptoms of Trigger Point Pain?
- Deep, aching pain in a muscle
- Pain that persists or worsens
- Muscle stiffness
- Muscle spasm
- Joint stiffness near the affected muscle
- Area of tension in your muscle that may feel like a knot or tight spot and may be particularly sensitive to
- Sleep disruption
Our unique integration of
complementary alternative therapies has facilitated pain relief and better quality of life of our clients
on a regular basis.
- Differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive patient history
- Pain mapping
- Range of motion evaluation
- Postural analysis
- Identification of perpetuating factors
- Correction of perpetuating factors
- Integrated Manual techniques to treat myofascial pain and
- Personalized patient rehabilitation program
- Patient education
- Eliminate or decrease pain.
- Increase range of motion, flexibility and strength.
- Improve sleep, a common problem associated with myofascial
- Increase endurance at work and play.
- Decrease or eliminate medication, under doctors
- General improvement in quality of life and fitness level, increased energy
and reduced stress.
- Increase body awareness.
Effects of Trigger Point Therapy on children with cerebral palsy
Painful myofascial trigger points and pain sites in men with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain
Chiropractic management of myofascial trigger points and
myofascial pain syndrome: a systematic review of the literature
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger points: diagnosis and management
Healing Pain with Trigger Point Therapy
The role of myofascial trigger points in
musculoskeletal pain syndromes of the head and
Interrater reliability of palpation of myofascial trigger points in three shoulder muscles
Trigger Point Therapy — What Is It?