Therapy can play a vital role in your recovery. Complementary Alternative Medicine Asia, we
apply a variety of CAM treatments such as
Release, Deep tissue massage, Trigger point therapy,
Biofeedback, TCM Acupressure, to help you relief pain or reduce the symptoms of common
Home Therapy Application
- Falls Prevention
- Hip Replacement Rehabilitation
- Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
Home Therapy CAM Approaches
- Comprehensive patient history
- Pain mapping
- Range of motion evaluation
- Postural analysis
- Identification of perpetuating factors
- Correction of perpetuating factors
- Integrated Manual techniques to treat myofascial pain and
- Personalized patient rehabilitation program
- Client's education
- Ergonomic interventions
- Eliminate or decrease pain.
- Increase range of motion, flexibility and strength.
- Improve sleep.
- Increase endurance at work and play.
- Decrease or eliminate medication, under doctors
- General improvement in quality of life and fitness level, increased energy
and reduced stress.
- Increase body awareness.
Acupressure was effective in reducing low back pain
Effects of Trigger Point Therapy on children with cerebral palsy
Painful myofascial trigger points and pain sites in men with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain
Interrater reliability of palpation of myofascial trigger points in three shoulder muscles
Trigger points: diagnosis and management
Physical Therapy to Keep Your Child Healthy and
Fit for Life
Palsy: Hope Through Research