Treatment is a comprehensive manual
theerapy to diagnose and treat a variety of ailments. Similar to
acupuncture, acupressure is the practice of manupulating specific acupunture points to improve
health and well-being. It originated in China more than 2,000 years ago. Research has shown that stimulating the
acupuncture points reduces nausea and vomiting after surgery and chemotherapy. It can also relieve pain.
Acupressure might affect how the body release chemicals that regulate blood pressure and
Our unique integration of complementary alternative therapies
has facilitated pain relief and better quality of life of our clients on a regular
Acupressure Treatment Major Benefits
- Eliminate or decrease pain.
- Increase range of motion, flexibility and strength.
- Improve sleep and well being.
- Increase production of neurotransmitter to regulate body
Acupressure Therapist at Complementary Therapy integrates a variety of physical
therapy techniques for the proper diagnosis and treatment of myofascial pain due to trigger points or acupuncture
points. It is this integration makes integrated physical therapy an effective and comprehensive form of
musculoskeletal disorder management.
- Differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive patient history
- Pain mapping
- Range of motion evaluation
- Postural analysis
- Identification of perpetuating factors
- Correction of perpetuating factors
- physcial therapies to reduce pain and improve
- Personalized patient rehabilitation program
- Patient education
Acupressure was effective in reducing low back pain
Collateral meridian acupressure therapy effectively relieves postregional anesthesia/analgesia backache
Effect of P-6 acupressure on prevention of nausea and vomiting after epidural morphine for post-cesarean section
Effects of Meridian acupressure for stroke patients in Korea
Acupressure and meridian massage: combined effects on increasing body weight in premature infants